IT courses for children Python online – an introduction to programming languages with object-oriented programming.
IT courses for children programming Python online is based on the study of a high-level general purpose programming language. This language is used in game development such as World of Tanks and Battlefield, and is used for automation. This course gives understanding, reading and writing code. We chose this language because the Python kernel syntax is simple, but the library includes a large set of useful functions. This Python course allows students to get to know general and basic concepts of code writing.
Python Online Programming Course Program:
1. Acquaintance with Python. Function print()
2. Variables. Input() function
3. Data Types. Functions int(), float() and str()
4. Conditional Constructions(Part 1). if-else
5. Conditional constructions (part 2). if-elif-else
6. Cycle while
8. Built-in modules in Python.
9. Create your own modules.
10. String methods.
11. Lists. List functions, list operations.
12. List Methods. Converts Lists. Nested Lists.
13. Cycle for
14. Approaches to the establishment of lists
15. Algorithms in Python.
16. Handling exceptions. Try-except design
17. Working with files
18. Fundamentals of OOP. The concept of object and class.
19. Inherit classes in Python.
20. Module tkinter(part 1). Classes Button(), Label(). Events.
21. Module tkinter(part 2). Class Entry() and others
22. Create your own application using the tkinter module.
Block 9. (на выбор)
23. Introduction to the Pygame module. Creating the basic elements of the game.
24. Create character classes.
25. Adding character images.
26. Movement of the characters.
27. Game Events. Game Score.
Block 10. ( на выбор)
28. Data generation with matplotlib.
29. Data loading
30. Working with application interfaces (Web API)
Block 11. (choice)
31. Joining the Django
32. User accounts.
33. App design
34. Posting to the server.
The result of the programming course on Python online:
Your child will understand the principles of writing code, understand the basics of building any program. Can create your online game. Will take the first steps in text programming. Will understand how you can write modules and execution algorithm for PC. Learn to work with objects and lists. And create your own online game.
We offer the Python course as a separate course in programming – it is acquainted with the basic principles of writing, reading and understanding code. On the course python you get to know the language python in practice. In this course, students learn to apply the principles of object-oriented programming. At this level, students create a variety of small games.
Courses are held online
For online lessons, a student-friendly program is used. We offer hangouts and discord or leave the choice to the student.
Help Sante (Competitive work)
Romanova Anastasia took part in the annual IT competition in the category: New Year game “Collect gifts”. The game is written using the programming language Python. The essence of the game is to collect gifts. The character is Santa Claus, who runs and must jump snowmen and other obstacles while collecting gifts.
Age: 13See result
Love gifts (Competitive work)
Lupan Bogdan took part in the New Year IT competition in the category: New Year game “Collect gifts”. The game is written in the programming language Python. Bogdan has been working for only six months, but has already achieved significant results.
Study period: 6 month
Age: 10See result
Labyrinth (Competition work)
Python is a high-level general-purpose programming language that actively develops and focuses on improving developer performance and reading code with minimal kernel syntax. Strengths of the language: easy to learn, easy to understand, versatility, large and active community. In this language and written an interesting game – a maze )
Study period: 6 month
Age: 8See result
Results of the Python course
Arman and Kerim are trained in Python programming. The brothers study for 5 months and have already mastered the basics of coding. And were able to realize their knowledge by creating their own game.
Study period: 5 month
Age: 13See result