Unity game creation lessons are the most popular course in our school.
Unity is a powerful game creation tool with a lot of features and functions. Our course combines two areas: work directly on the Unity platform to create objects and locations, and work to learn the C # programming language. Through this language, we create control modules in the game and set the game algorithms.
Here are a few steps to help you create a Unity game:
- Install Unity and create a new project: Download Unity from the official website and install it on your computer. After that, you can create a new project in Unity.
- Create the main objects: Create the necessary objects of the game, such as the main character, enemies, items, locations, etc.
- Add Components to Objects: Add components to each object to give them the functionality and functionality they need. For example, you can add a “Rigidbody” component to the main character to give it a physical behavior.
- Create animations and effects: Add animations and effects to your game to make it more lively and impactful.
- Create gameplay and controls: Create gameplay and controls for the game, such as main character movements, attacks, location scrolling, etc.
- Test the game: Test the game and fix bugs and bugs to make it better.
Publish the game: Once the game is ready, you can publish it on platforms such as Google Play or the App Store or on your website.
To create an object in Unity, you need to follow these steps:
- Open Unity and open the project where you want to create a new object.
- Right-click on the “Hierarchy” panel, select the menu item “Create Empty” or “Create Object” to create an empty object or an object with a specific shape, respectively.
- If you selected “Create Object”, the “Create” window will appear with a list of available objects. You can select any from the list or enter the name of the object you want to create in the “Search” field.
- After selecting an object, click the “Create” button and the new object will be added to the scene in Unity.
- You can customize the new object’s settings, such as its position, size, colors, and other properties, using the property editor in the Inspector panel.
This will create a new object in the scene in Unity. At this stage, you can customize its properties and add components that will provide the necessary functionality for your project. Unity has a large amount of documentation and resources for beginners, so if you have any questions, you can find answers on the official Unity website or on specialized forums.